Call Us: (682) 224-7810
Jason Blatt is an associate attorney at Martinez Hsu, P.C. He is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law and is admitted to practice in Florida. Jason joined Martinez Hsu in 2017. Prior to his association with Martinez Hsu, Jason worked as an associate with Pamir Law Group, an international law firm specializing in international corporate and business transactions that was formerly the Taipei office of Squire Sanders. While at Pamir Law Group, Jason worked on immigration matters including representing clients participating in the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. In February of 2010, Jason left Pamir Law Group and started a solo practice focused on business immigration matters mostly including I-526, I-829, EB-1A and EB-1C petitions and related consular processing matters.
Jason focuses his practice exclusively on U.S. immigration matters. Jason speaks and reads Mandarin Chinese fluently. Jason is a member of the Florida Bar, the American Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and has published articles in major law journals including the Hong Kong Law Journal and the Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution.
Affiliations & Honors
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Recipient of the Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center’s Sister Catherine Cassidy Compassion Award, 2007
- Mutual Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Mainland China and Taiwan: A Breakthrough in Cross-Strait Relations, Hong Kong Law Journal (2006), 36 HKLJ 585
- Recent Trends in the Smuggling of Chinese Into the United States, Willamette Journal of International Law and Dispute Resolution (2008), 15 Willamette J. Int’l L. & Disp. Resol. 227
- Law School:
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2007
Editorial Board, University of Miami International and Comparative Law Review
- Graduate School:
University of Hong Kong, Master of International and Public Affairs, 2003
University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A. in East European Studies and History, 1991
- State Bar of Florida